Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide

Sunday, December 14, 2014

With less than two weeks left until Christmas I am nowhere near done with gift shopping. So today, I've raided the internet in search of perfect last minute gifts and put together this gift guide to help anyone else that's suffering from a last minute Christmas gift mind blank! 

Firstly, for the girls.. 

Q&A A Day - £10.49 This is such a lovely idea for someone who loves the thought of keeping a journal, but doesn't have the commitment or time to write a long passage every day. Each page has a quick question ranging from 'What is your favourite accessory?' to 'What is your mission?'. The best part is that the journal lasts five years, so you can look back on how your answers have changed.

Sensational Deluxe Gel Starter Kit - £55 I had this last year for Christmas and have absolutely loved using it all year. It's perfect for someone like me who, when using regular polish, chips her nails within five minutes of painting them. I found when I've used this my polish has lasted almost two weeks - and considering how much you pay for one gel manicure in a salon this set is a bargain!

Bunny Rabbit Cotton Wool Holder - £10 I spotted this in Boots whilst Christmas shopping a few weeks back. It's would look adorable on a dressing table and makes something as boring as cotton wool cute!

Meow Christmas Phone Case - £8 Not much needs to be said about this one, it's just so cute, and who can resist a novelty phone case?

Ciate Haute House - £22 This is a lovely little gift set. The packaging is so well thought out and pretty which just makes it so much nicer. The colours are all perfect for the party season and I for one would love to unwrap this!

Polka Dot PJs - £19.99 Pyjamas make the perfect Christmas present, I don't know anyone who doesn't look forward to getting pretty new pjs at Christmas time, and this set is super pretty.

Flamingo Candle - £11 I've only recently discovered Flamingo Candles - and I'm already obsessed. The scents are amazing and the gorgeous packaging makes them a perfect Christmas present. My personal favourite is the Pomegranate and White Fig scent but if you wanted more of a festive choice then Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon Explosion sounds amazing.

Bleach London Spin the Bleach Bottle - £12 This is such a cool idea, if you know someone who loves experimenting with hair colours this would be the perfect gift.

And, for the boys... 

Grey Knitted Scarf - £20 I think a scarf always makes a great Christmas gift - you know it's something that's definitely going to get a lot of wear living in England.

Magnetic Gadget Holder - £6.99 This is such a clever little idea for someone who struggles to find a phone holder that sits in the right place on the dashboard (trust me, this has been an ongoing complaint from my boyfriend). You stick a magnetic strip on the back of your phone, satnav, or anything else you want on your dashboard, and then stick the 'hub' disc on any surface that takes your fancy.

Wash Bag - £20 For someone who travels or stays away regularly a new wash bag is a really useful gift. This ASOS one is the perfect size for the essentials.

Apple TV - £79 Allowing you to access iTunes as well as the likes of Netflix and YouTube from your TV, this is a popular Christmas gift this year. Half of the reason I want to buy this is because I know I'll get just as much use out of it as him!

Hudson Tan Boots - £110 For the shoe lover these boots would be a great gift. Smart, but not too smart for day time wear, I know a lot of people that would get tons of wear from these.

Wallet - £25 A wallet is a fail-safe gift for men. Something that everyone uses, a new one is always going to be appreciated.

Daniel Wellington Watch - £179 I am literally in love with this watch. It's such a classic style and I know a lot of people who would be seriously pleased to receive this.

Liz Earle for Men Cleanse & Polish - £14.99 Anyone else notice their cleanser being used at double the rate whenever their boyfriend is around? I know I do, so I'm using Christmas as the perfect opportunity to get him his own so I don't have to share anymore!

That rounds up my choice of last minute Christmas gifts, I hope this has made Christmas shopping just that tiny bit easier for some of you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments