How To Wear Pink - Wishlist

Friday, February 07, 2014

How to wear pink - blogger outfits
Bottom Row L-R: Temporary SecretaryLlymlrsStrut La Mode   

With the horrible weather we've been having, I've found myself wanting to wear summer-y coloured clothes more and more as an attempt to cheer myself up. I've been loving pink lately, and after seeing it incorporated in to all these lovely outfits, I love it even more! 

I've put together a little wish-list of all the lovely pink clothes and accessories that are available on the High St at the moment. I definitely think this is a trend worth investing in, just look at how pretty it is! It will without a doubt stick around for a while yet. 
Pink fashion on the high street
1 - Primark, 2 - Missguided, 3 - Primark, 4 - Topshop, 5- Missguided,
6 - Topshop, 7 - Zara, 8 - Topshop, 9 - Barry M, 10 - Sleek 

What colours are making you excited for Spring?

You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments