How Bloggers Wear: White Blazers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

bloggers wearing white blazers
Top Row L-R: Fashion Squad, Retro Flame

A few weeks ago I posted this 'How To Wear Pink - Wishlist' featuring some bloggers wearing outfits that had inspired me to create the wishlist. I really enjoyed writing it, so I started collecting images of bloggers wearing another trend I love - white blazers.
I think white blazers can look so classy and fresh. They're perfect for dressing up jeans and a t-shirt and look amazing with neon colours! I've made a collage of things I'd wear with a white blazer, inspired by the lovely outfits above!

how to wear a white blazer
1 - Miss Selfridge, 2 - ASOS, 3 - Topshop, 4 - New Look, 5 - Topshop, 6 - Zara, 7 - eBay

I'm literally in love with the Miss Selfridge playsuit, I don't think it will be long until that sneaks into my wardrobe! 
What would you wear with a white blazer?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments